Saturday, December 24, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas - Day 12

So it's Christmas Eve and I stayed up late last night to complete my 12th and final tag.  Tim did a fab creation that I astounded me.  Check it out  So what to do?  I started with a tag and stamped my favorite background in black archival in.  I used plain white tissue paper stamped with snowflakes and dusted with perfect pearls, which I scaplifted from the ever brilliant Shelly Hickox.  The rest I just followed my heart, kept everything gold and green.  I love how the tissue paper worked, and will have to use this again.  Well I must be off to get ready for the Big Event Tonight. Lots to do.

I will be entering this at Simon Says Stamp and Show as well as Inspiration Emporium Tim Holtz 12 Tags.



here is a picture of me last night, drafted as the Big Man for my daughter's chinese school.

Merry Christmas To All!

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! The tag really matches up to your blog colors as well...lol! Love the tissue technique too! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HO HO HO (belated)! I love your positively luminescent tag!

    Hope your new year is fantastic so far!

    ReplyDelete