Sunday, July 3, 2011

GC108 I need it.

I wanted to join in another challenge at Gingersnap Creations  and when I saw the GC108 Color of Money Challenge I heard that Beetles cover of that classic song "Money" in my head and thought I could make a sister tag to my other GC entry.  In this tag I used greens and copper for the colors.  I think we have some of the ugliest looking money.  But I love the color combination.

For this tag I used left over scarps from past projects.  Not really sure where the paper came from.  The lace bit was from a paper doily we picked up on clearence.  I used 3 ink only for this tag.  Tim Holtz DI Shabby Shutters and Rusty Hinge , and Archival Cosmic Copper.

Enjoying some extra time crafting this holiday weekend.


Take Care

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic...love how you did the sentiment! Happy 4th, gerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brian for playing at Gingersnap. Your tag has a delightful image and is a great colour choice. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! I love the bold image with the subdued text! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tag Brian! She is too cute and love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful tag, great image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag, Brian--congratulations to you on being chosen as a Ginger Gem!

    :)

    ReplyDelete