Wednesday, June 8, 2011

GC105 Chestnut Theme Challenge – At the Mall

Welcome back. 
It’s mid-week and I just finished my first ever entry into a Gingersnaps Creation Challenge. GC105 Chestnut Theme Challenge – At the Mall.  I was reading Miss Linda’s blog last Wednesday and about wet my pants.  She had posted her design piece for the challenge.  Her blog and her card were a hoot.  So I thought I would spread my wings and get in on the fun.  So here is my spin on the theme.  I used DCWV paper for the tag, Luxury Stack and some from Black Currant,  kraftglassine paper with a floral embellishment from reflections, the lace was on a spool from a clearance section, but not sure which store.  Sentiment is a Wendy Vecchi stamp.  The girl is from our ephemera stash, scanned, printed and snipped.  I hope it measures up.  So check out the challenge and join the fun.  But remember - Shopping is a sport and we train for the marathon!

4 comments:

  1. I love what you have made for the At The Mall challenge - great tag!!! Personally I hate shopping but I'm sure I am a minority LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag and so pleased to see you playing at Gingersnaps. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag...you do vintage very well too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delicate tag! Love the vintage look and colours! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete