Friday, June 10, 2011

Cookies - Bake Sale

Good Morning, once again here I am again back in the kitchen for some late night kitchen krafting.  Instead of paper, ink and stamps, I was playing with cookie dough, powdered sugar and food coloring.  My daughters elementry school is having a bake sale to raise money and she asked if I could make some cookies.  Alot of her classmates enjoy the cookies, so hopefully these will be a big seller, anyway it's for a good cause and I'm glad to do this for her.  Now to quickly get the lot of them (6 dozen) wraped and over to the school , and then off to work.  And that's just life, I suppose, Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Brian!! Those cookies look amazing!! Fabulously crafty. Your daughter is a lucky girl!! Have fun at the bake sale! :)

    ReplyDelete