Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Grungy Monday 3 HOLY COW I WON!!!

Check it out on StudioL3
Thanks for all the great and encouraging comments.  Being new to crafting and blogging, I must say you guys are the bomb!   I was astounded to find I was chosen as the lucky winner.  There were so many fabulous creations.  Many thanks to Robyn and the Outlaw Women for their generous gift and Linda for hosting the Great Grungy Monday Challenge.  I can’t wait to go shopping!  I am kinda supply challenged and very grateful for this gift.   I welcome all your suggestions on a must own essential to invest my prize in!
Thanks again!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats :) Your shoe is really outstanding.
    Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Brian!! Have fun spending your prize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on winning and its so original....well deserved, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog
    best wishes

    ReplyDelete