Friday, April 15, 2011

Birthday Cookies

Man it’s been one crazy busy week.  I haven’t had a chance to start on my project for this week’s GM 03 Challenge and being supply challenged I have to go to my favorite store and get the stuff I need. 
So while there was some free time I cleared off the work bench and got crafty in the kitchen.  Here are some of the 5 dozen+ cookies I made for one of the sweetest 12 year old’s birthday today, so let’s all wish Happy Birthday to Monkey!!!  Silver and gold dragées, along with blue, green and orange non parelles adorn these iced sugar cookies.  I used neon blue, neon green, red and yellow food color in my royal icing.  Flooded the cookies and piped the polka-dot designs.  Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. MK was the most popular kid in 6th grade today. And in 6th grade that saying something. You're the best! Happy birthday MonKey!

    ReplyDelete